Universal Virus Sniffer is a powerful antivirus removal tool designed to ease the process of detecting and eliminating unknown viruses, rootkits, and bootkits. This program can harm your computer if it is not used properly. Unique set of filters and a built-in analyzer for the rapid detection of unknown piece of code claimed. Maintain user database of viruses, automatic extraction of signatures of executable files (including protected). The discovery of hidden DLL in the address space of the process.
· The three basic modes: work with active, inactive, remote systems.
· Working with the registry in three modes: remove links to viruses, troubleshooting after treatment of antivirus.
· Creating images autorun. (Eg for remote assistant).
· The fourth mode of operation: cimulyatsiya work in the virtual system, based on its image.
· Automatic detection of active virus file and withdraw their signatures.
· Detection and easy removal of any file rootkits [file checking + check digit. signatures on a clean system]
· Ability to use the catalog external digital signatures (CatRoot) inactive system (including in the WinPE 2.x-3.x)
· Immune (to the Neck. Types of block.) StartUp module cleaning system before starting uVS. ( StartF )
· Detection of latent infection MBR, Boot sector and downloaders Windows. [File checking]
· Convenient restoration of damaged / missing files from distribution Windows.
· Backup the registry with its defragmentation and recovery.
· Identify executable file streams.
· Virtualization registry.
Size (RAR): 1.4 Mb
2% recovery record
Download Universal Virus Sniffer (uVS) 3.66 Portable